Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Polkadots and Diane Lockhart

Forgive me for starting my post with a bathroom photo. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and the light in the bathroom was so nice (thanks to a large window) that I just had to take this picture. And it's the brightest of them all.
 

My Zara blazer makes an appearance paired with H&M polkadot shirt and black skinnies that are getting a bit loose in the waist, but not so much that I need a belt yet.


And I finally wore my thrifted brooch. I always buy these things but never wear them. Glad I finally changed that.


I've been looking for a dark grayish nail polish and really wanted to buy Estee Lauder Caviar.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that they do not sell Estee Lauder nail polishes in this country! How is that possible?

Anyway, I found consolation in Chanel Vertigo. It's not exactly the same, the shade is closer to Paradoxal but darker, almost black. I can't wait to try it on (my Paradoxal nails are totally unchipped right now, I'll wait till the end of the week to change them, it'll be a good opportunity to compare the two).


The Chanel SA gave me this lipstick sample, four shades and a little brush. So nice.


I was watching "The Good Wife" yesterday and noticed Diane Lockhart's necklace. She has the best clothes and jewelry on that show, I should photograph her more often for the outfit ideas (mind you, where would I wear stuff like that?)


Anyway, I have a similar jacket and necklace! 
(But does she have a similar white cat?)



My jacket is shorter and boxier and my necklace is twice as long, but who cares! I dress like Christine Baranski's lawyer character and it's so cool!



Anyway, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment