Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back to Work

The ceasefire seemed to be holding, so I got called back to work. Let's hope it stays that way.

I've been working mostly evening shifts this week. Here is what I wore to work two days in a row. We don't have to wear what we sell (I'm size zero in this shop! Zero!) so I can finally wear the stuff that's been sitting in my closet.

This is my Zara top, Mango pants and Aldo metallic sandals that I snagged at 30% off.


The sandals are half a size too big but it doesn't matter. They are so comfortable! Six hours work and my feet were perfectly fine.


And yesterday it was pink and black kind of day. Someone once told me that pink and black are "emo colours". I don't exactly know what it means but I like the combination. And no tears were shed during my shift.


I love these old H&M trousers. They are a little loose in the waist so I needed a belt. The top and shoes are from Mango.


This was my first wearing of the shoes and they did OK.


I'm still trying to figure out the best way to take a large mirror selfie.



Working evening shift again tonight.


2 comments:

  1. The Birkenstock style shoe is the hot thing these days -- I like the metallic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy!!! Oh yes, I'm so glad they're fashionable now! I haven't worn my heels in ages. Miss them though...

      Delete