Sunday, July 27, 2014

Turquoise

At the moment my life is quite boring and predictable. Get up, walk the dog, work, have lunch, go for power walk in the evening. That's it. Going grocery shopping on Friday seemed like good reason to put on something nice. I pulled out this top which is a nightmare to iron, but what the hell, right?


I almost always wear it with these ballet slippers and some kind of white pants. Mind you, in the past I paired it with mint jeans and orange shorts. But it really pops with something white in my opinion.


The slippers are nice but not as comfortable as one might think. Definitely not a 12-hour shoe.


I wanted to take a picture of Norman in his summer house on the balcony but he wasn't too cooperative, so here's a shot of his stomach. He has grown so much, I don't think he'll fit in his winter terrarium anymore.


Lulu is chillin' alone.


Or with Boomer, like this.


Such is life at the moment. Last night I walked just over 6 km (about 4 miles). Power walking is one of the few things that keep me sane at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment