Saturday, July 19, 2014

Feel Good Stripes

Happy Saturday! It was a quiet night and I'm grateful for that.
I'm glad to report that my weight has shifted slightly down which makes me feel even better. I've tweaked my eating habits a little bit. I eat my major meal in the middle of the day and try to limit supper to a large glass of 1.5% fat drinking yogurt. That plus some exercise (my power walks in the evening) produced some results. I was finally able to wear this dress I bought last year in a secondhand store. It still had the tags on, it's size XL (seriously?) and it used to be a little tight in the middle.

Well, here I am wearing it yesterday to the local grocery store. I look pregnant for some reason but it's just shadows. Honestly.


Here is a slightly better shot. The stomach doesn't look as huge. The face though...


These Zara sandals turned out to be a great buy. Comfortable and go with everything. I hope they live long enough and I won't be sorry to see them go.


This is my new Pastel Ombre bracelet from HRH Collection. Two weeks ago Alex announced a special Instagram sale of these bracelets and I was lucky to grab one. It's chunky, lightweight and it goes perfectly with all the summer outfits.


A week ago I promised to write my opinion on L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara. Well, I didn't wear any makeup for a week but the other day we did a supermarket run and I decided to give it a try.


There will be no pictures of me wearing it. I looked in the mirror, liked what I saw, took photos and had to delete them all. I'm not the greatest master of close-up face selfies. Let's leave it at that. But in a nutshell, I like this mascara. It goes on well, you have to put on a couple of layers to achieve a bolder look. The brush is good (I'm used to Cover Girl Lash Blast huge brushes so it took a bit of getting used to). The mascara is relatively easy to remove, it didn't leave any residue. All in all, it's a good budget mascara. Too bad they don't sell it here yet, but there is always ebay.

I leave you with Lulu. Doesn't she look happy and not harassed at all?



Have a great weekend. everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment