Monday, August 25, 2014

Last Week

Last week was a blur. Work, home, translating, work, home... I don't know where it all went, but I didn't post anything at all. So now I'm trying to catch up with a whole bunch of OOTD photos.

I feel like I totally forgot about my peplum tops, so last week I wore two of them. 
If I look pregnant in this picture, do not believe your eyes! 


Golden leather slippers were OK but not super comfortable. Probably not too much arch support. My feet were quite tired at the end of the day.


This is better - no huge stomach.


I bought this jade bangle from a street vendor at the Ashdod beach. It has a very nice feel to it. I should wear it more often.
The nail polish is OPI You're Such a Budapest.


Next outfit - the good old floral H&M pants that were oh so popular a couple of years ago.


Worn with my cheap but loved asymmetrical Zara top that I bought on super clearance.


And black ballerinas with studded bows.


Here you can see my other peplum top (H&M) and the first purchase at my new place of employment. The "fire in the jungle" pants. They are extremely high-waisted and guess what! I had to get size zero. Zero!


 Zara purple slippers, very comfortable.




And finally what I wore to work today. Golden Aldo-birkies were a must because my back is killing me!


And without the jacket.


That's it, folks. New week is upon us and I'll try to keep up.
See y'all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment