But I have some good news as well. I turned the computer on and what did I see? What a nice surprise. I got an award from Fashion After Forty! If you don't know Sher, go and read her blog. She inspires me to get off my butt and go do something! (OK, I can't really go skiing in Israel but it can translate into so many other things!!!)
Here is my award, in all her glory, sparkling and beautiful:
Now I have to share 7 random facts about me. A bit of self-digging is in order...
1. As a child, I wanted to become an ornitologist. I read books on birds, I learned their names, I watched documentaries on bird-watchers and researchers. Of course, now my job(s) are as far from birds as possible. But I still remember those days with a smile.
2. I've lived in 4 different countries. Russia till the age of 24, then went to Israel. And "run away" from Israel twice - to Canada for 4 years and to Greece for 2 years. We came back to Israel because Jack had to start school. It's been almost 6 years now and I'm getting restless...
3. I don't have any brothers and sisters, only cousins. You know one of them, she lives in Paris and posts here from time to time.
4. I've never been a sports person. A bit of aerobics here and there. But now, at the tender age of 40+ I discovered horseback riding and I love it. Horses are much better than "retail therapy".
5. When I came to Israel in 1990, I spent half a year on a kibbutz. Worked mostly in the laundry. Very interesting experience.
6. I am awfully lazy. There, I said it. I can sit and watch TV for hours. I'm the master of time-waisting. Which is not so good.
7. I had laser eye-surgery 3 years ago. Still happy as a bug :)
And now I'd like to pass this award on to 3 other bloggers.
-To Blogfashion - she has a truly inspiring wardrobe and amazing shoe collection.
-To Ephemera - who just finished a very tough challenge. I applaud!!!
-To I'll Be The One In Heels - I love her writing. And her style.
And now I'm going to collapse and wait for the test results. I do have some outfit shots from Sunday and Monday (I did go to work) but will post them a bit later.