Friday, January 8, 2010

You Call This Winter

I went grocery shopping in the "village" dressed like that. In January. Coming home with the bags I was really hot. It's crazy, at the beginning of the season the forecast was "extremely cold and rainy winter". Liars!

Today I took my pictures in Jack's room, you can probably tell by the toys and "Tom and Jerry" bedding.


But I didn't realise that his mirror had all kinds of prints on it. Fingerprints, palmprints, probably cat-paw prints too.

This is one of those rare times that I wear leggings with a tunic (or a short dress, who knows what it is). I love the neckline and the sleeves detail. I added the necklace just for fun. Actually it's really heavy.

My Nine West grey suede boots matching the dress. And Snooker is helping me of course.


Yesterday I put all my Christmas decorations away. Usually I keep them till the "Old New Year" which is Jan 13th. (It has to do with Julian calendar that was used in Russia up to 1918, when Gregorian calendar was introduced. So we celebrate the New Year by both calendars. Fun old tradition. I kept a bottle of champagne to drink on the evening of Jan 13).
But Snook the Cat took care of that. I'm afraid I'll have to buy a new tree next year. And some new decorations. The cost of having two cats instead of one turned out to be unproportionally higher than I thought. But the little rascal's worth it. I swear by the scratches on my hands.

1 comment:

  1. I love that chunky necklace on you! A pair of cat's is like having more than one kid in the house. They can get into so much trouble/I mean fun ;D

    PS: There's an award over on my blog for you ;)

    ReplyDelete