Sunday, July 22, 2012

Same Excuses

Just looked at the date of the last post - June 25th! Almost a month has passed and not a single post and for all the same reasons except one. Husband got another job, it's less money but at least he is not coming home exausted and half-dead. He is still working hard but it's not as bad as it used to be.


My job still sucks but hopefully I'll know what's going on at the end of the month.

The weather has been murderous, I saw a funny cartoon on one of the blogs (sorry, forgot which one): The Satan called, he wants his weather back. The heat and humidity are extreme and it's only July...

So I've been wearing dresses and light colors to try and create an illusion of cool. Ha!

This is one of my dresses. I bought it because it reminded me of my Grandma, she had a couple of dresses in similar style and pattern.


And this is my new top from H&M that I got for about 8 bucks and Zara flats also on sale.


Zara sale has been disappointing because there is nothing there that I like. Which also makes me happy because I'm not spending too much money.



I missed my blog. But at the same time, if you don't have anything nice to write, why bother? I'm waiting and hoping for the life to turn around so I have better things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment