Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fire Engine Red

I don't know where the time has gone! I haven't posted since Sunday even though I took my pictures. Oh well, I'll post them eventually.

But I just had to share this red skirt with the world out there.


I bought it at H&M mid-winter. But didn't wear it till now. Somehow it seemed too bright for winter (even though our winters are like summer in some northern countries - sorry guys!)

Wore it with simple white sleeveless top and pearls. Snake tote and shoes for the road.


And yellow heels for the office.


Cat tail not included, I had to leave it at home :)

Spent my day off translating an army soap! I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. With Kim Delaney and Catherine Bell. I used to love them in "NYPD Blue" and "JAG". Can't say that this show captivates me though...


No comments:

Post a Comment