Monday, May 21, 2012

Nautical-ish


Summer is finally here, even though it's cool in the evenings. Summer was pretty hot and I really felt it while waiting for the bus. I hid in the shade of the bus-stop hut. Didn't help much.

But the clothes helped me to feel cool. I love this navy top even though I'm not that sure about the cap-sleeves hitting my shoulder at it's widest (read fattest) spot. Ah, who cares! 


These shoes are from Nine West. They are comfortable like house-slippers. Spent all day in them, did some running around and still felt great.


It's the first time I was able to get some pictures in this mirror. Maybe because it was still light-ish when I got home (at 7:45 pm).


I bought this ring right after the Royal wedding last year. As if!


Wishing everyone a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment