Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Horse and Lizard

Doesn't the name of this post remind you of old English pub names?
 
I loved my new horse necklace so much, I couldn't wait to wear it the very next day. Obviously, I paired it with my horse dress from Zara.
 

Took my own picture in the car.


Norman has grown another centimeter and the top layer of his skin came off. He seems even brighter green now.


We were at a petshop yesterday, getting some stuff for Norm, and we saw this guy just snoozing there. I asked if I could pet him, the salesgirl opened the terrarium door and he didn't even flinch. I hope Norman grows up to be so cool and relaxed.


Here the Husband put his fist next to the iguana for comparison.



I've been out and about this week, and tomorrow I'll be going out again. But today I'm home. I'll be working that is watching a movie. That's work too, the best part (it's even better when the movie is good).

No comments:

Post a Comment