Monday, February 18, 2013

Furred and Cuffed

I really love the new (for me) trend with fur stoles / collars just thrown over coats or blazers. I've looked at faux furs in various stores but didn't love what I saw. That is, until I visited my fave secondhand store. They had a bunch of stoles on display for peanuts (like 8 bucks each) and two of those went home with me. Here is one of them, worn over my Zara grey swing coat. 
 
 

Of course, as I entered the mall (had the usual breakfast date with my girl V), I took it off and stuffed it in the bag.


I wore my faux leather leggings and an oversize sweater, which served as a perfect background to show off my HRH Collection Original Cuff necklace (thank you, Alex).


This is the best photo of the necklace that I came up with. Photographer of the year I'm not...



I'm still waiting for two more ebay items to arrive. Gosh, why does it take so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment