Monday, February 11, 2013

Nowhere To Go...

 
Yes, that was me yesterday. All dressed up and so on. I had to go get my leather pants from tayloring (more on that later). I went with all-beige and navy, featuring a vintage Louis Feraud top that I found in the secondhand store. It has yellow and orange flowers with some navy bits, so navy bag came out to play.
 


The top is million percent synthetic and it was static electricity galore, especially when I removed the blazer that has synthetic lining. But who cares, look at the colors!


After a successful morning (the pants fit, they did a great job) the evening didn't go as planned. I was supposed to drive to Kid's school for a parents' meeting. Well, the Husband got stuck in traffic. Normally it takes him about an hour to get home. Yesterday it took three hours. So I finally got the car 10 minutes before the above mentioned meeting ended.

This is what I was going to wear to school. Basic black and grey, silver accessories.


This sweater reminds me of JCrew ones I saw online. It cost me about 20 bucks and it might even last a few seasons.


I finally got the first of my three ebay purchases. It's this YSL Rouge Volupte in #30. A perfect daytime nude lipstick. I'm always searching for perfect nude lip colors (and the elusive perfect jeans), and I got the idea to try this from HRH Collection's Alex -here is the link to her Youtube video.

This photo was taken last night with the lights on.


And this is today in the daylight. Slap a lipgloss on it and you're done.

 
Hopefully the other stuff I ordered gets here soon. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment