Monday, November 9, 2009

Lavender Day

We had another khamsin on Sunday, hot and dry. This weather is crazy, you never know how to dress. The office is cool, outside is an oven. I decided to go with wide-leg jeans, a simple white T-shirt and add a splash of color with a scarf and a bag:



Jeans: Roberto Cavalli
T-shirt: Zara
Bag and scarf: purchased in "Bordo" shop that has since then closed down (good for my wallet, but what a pity!)
Same color cardigan in the bag - for the office (had to take the scarf off - it was too much).

Snooker and Skanky face-off as usual. He has grown so much, they're almost the same size already!

The shoes are by Caligula, they are a million years old, my 24-hour shoes. Perfect with bootcut or wide-leg jeans.
Here is a photo taken at the elevator. You can see the colors better. I love this bag and scarf. When I first saw them, the scarf was tied to the handle of this bag - so I bought them together and wear as a set.

I found that my cellphone takes better pictures than the camera. But now you can see the mess in my walk-in closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment