Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog inspiration

Several days ago Sher at Fashion After Forty wore this sweet outfit. I really liked it and then I thought - hey, I have similar stuff in my wardrobe! So here is my version. The oufit was nice, though the quality of pictures - not so much.
Skirt: Mango (twin sister of this one)
Leopart cardi: Mango
Black tank top: Mango
Flats: Michael Kors
Bag: Tignanello
Belt: Bordo

Silver accents instead of gold, mainly because I didn't have a gold color belt. And the shoes have little silver accents on them.
The bag is red, not orange. But then you have an orange cushion there, see?

2 comments:

  1. With your blond hair; you look much better than me in leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't know. My leopard is a bit darker, and browner (if there is such a word) and it contrasts with blond. You look great in yours!

    ReplyDelete