Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blue roses

Let me start the day with the news.

Dog doesn't look too happy. Probably annoyed that our PM didn't attend the summit...

And now for something completely different.
Here is a t-shirt I got for my birthday. Love the color.

Of course, I had to find matching accessories. Synthetic opals, very fashionable in Israel about 10 years ago. I have a matching necklace and 3 pairs of earrings too!

The sleeves are cute too.

After work we went to the ranch, Kid had a lesson and I had a smooch-session with the horses. I bring them a bag of carrots or apples everytime I go there. As soon as they see me they perk up. They probably think that Carrot is my middle name.
Here I am with Jojo.

And this is Blondie. He is my horse, we meet every Friday. I keep apologizing to him for gaining some weight.
The black dog's name is Socks, she loves carrots too. All the dogs at the ranch who didn't like carrots before love them now. I guess I spoiled them all.
It was really windy hence my Conan hair. Blondie looks much more put together. He's really sweet. Mind you, there were two of them in there and when the other horse tried to come in for a scratch, Blondie chased him away. This horse is always ready for a hug, he puts his head on your shoulder and freezes.
OK I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment