Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Skinny wannabee

Guess what was the "centerpiece" of my outfit today?
You're right, the Coco necklace again. This time I wore it with a white twinset/black detail. Matchy-matchy. But I wore red shoes! You can't see them of course.



Here is another crooked picture, I was trying to capture the necklace. Am I obsessed?


I used to take my photos in the elevator with my previous Nokia phone-camera and it worked really well. But now, with Sony-Eriksson, I can't do it anymore. It fusses too much, auto-focus is a real pain. I still have the Nokia but the phone part of it is not working, and I'm not going to carry two phones with me just to photograph myself in the elevator, for Pete's sake!


Here is the blurry elevator pic. Black pencil skirt, as you can see. It's a bit tight right now, I really need to do something about it!



I wore my old ring today. The stone is opalite. The internet says that it's also moonstone but I don't think it is. I haven't worn it for a long time but today it fit just right.

We have a fashion-chain here called Crazy Line (or should I say "Fashion House"?) They make clothes for real women. I don't like all of their stuff, but at the same time I have a lot of Crazy clothes in my wardrobe. What do I mean when I say "real women"? In my slightly slimmer days their size Small was a bit roomy on me. Not anymore.
Anyway, they sent me their new catalog and what do I see? Skinny jeans! Now, I'm one of those women that look like an ice-cream cone in skinnies, including ample muffin-top, thanks to the super-low-rise style. And my thighs look like sausages to me. But I was curious and went to the shop anyway on my lunch-break.
These lunch-breaks will kill me, I either overeat or shop!
I tried them on and... bought them. The rise is normal, the pant-legs are slim but not sausage-tight. And the price was OK plus I got the membership-discount.
Here is a photo from their website www.crazyline.co.il:
The model is tall and skinny, of course. I can never look like that. My legs lack at least half a meter to be that long! But I can wear the jeans with longer tops and tunics instead of leggings, which is way more forgiving. I think. And Lord knows, I have enough high heels to pull off something similar. I'm planning to wear them tomorrow and I'll take some pics.

3 comments:

  1. Love the necklace with that outfit. Looks great. But mostly i love that ring and the nail polish. The ring is absolutely gorgeous. I want one! Willow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace! Perfect compliment to your twinset :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! I keep thinking what else I can wear the necklace with.
    Willow, the nail polish is OPI La-Pazitively Hot, I saw it on FF blog and ordered. It looks a bit darker on me, must be the skin tone.
    The ring says Thank you!

    ReplyDelete