Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why I didn't post for 2 weeks

Looks like I've missed 2 weeks of blogging. Awful. Let's see, first my cousin came to visit from Paris. We hang out, not as much as I would wanted but she stayed with her folks and it's an hour drive. But we managed. There was lots of food involved, like smelly French cheeses. I'll post some pictures when she sends them to me.

Another excuse - I've gained about 4 kg and nothing fits. I blame it on steroids (again). All my jeans are too tight except for the horse-riding ones. I feel so heavy and bloated and I don't know what to wear.

And my final excuse - the computer died. I'm on work computer now. That's why there are no photos. Yet.

By the way, did you see the new necklace by Faux Fuchsia and Red Phoenix Emporium? I think it's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment