Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Coco Necklace

Finally, the day when I wore my Coco necklace for the first time. I ordered it from the Red Phoenix Emporium and it arrived within 10 days. That's faster than ebay stuff from the US!
Here it is (forgive the fuzzy cell-phone picture).



I've been going through my wardrobe, trying to figure out how to wear the necklace, and then I decided not to complicate my life. Because ideally I'd have to replace everything. Like today on my lunch-break I wondered through the shops at the mall looking for tops and dresses of good fabrics. But what did I see? Lots of t-shirt fabrics and button-down cotton things. This is what's available. No silk, no decent chiffon (some chiffon but cheap looking). It's OK for the hot sweltering days, but come on!

Anyway, today I paired the necklace with an OK-quality stretchy top and black pants.

I didn't take a full length photo just because today was all about the necklace. I'm in love!

2 comments: