Monday, April 5, 2010

Lights on

Today was the last day of Passover holidays. Back to work tomorrow. We were home today. Thought about driving to the beach (not for swimming, just for wandering about), but my guys refused to move.

I fussed about with the balcony some more and this is what I came up with. Took two old candles and stuck them into the wire-net covering the lemon-tree pot (the net is there to prevent my older kitty from digging and doing the dirty stuff. That's how she killed two plants already). In the daytime it looks kinda naff but in the dark, when you light them, it looks OK.

And here is a shot of the table with some more candles. Yes, I like candles, can you tell?
Tried to photograph it with flash on but it doesn't look right. Even the flowers are purple instead of pink.


See that wine glass? There's wine in it! Even though the steroids are not quite washed out of me yet, I can allow myself a drinkie now and then. I'm rehearsing for my birthday next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Faux Fuchsia, I think your blog is great, really interesting and inspiring. I love your nail varnish and your lovely rings, thanks for the tip about the Mac polish, I will definitely investigate! Kind Regards Blighty Pudfish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blighty, I "know" you from the comments on FF blog!!! Thank you for your kind words, it's so reassuring. Welcome :)))

    ReplyDelete