Sunday, April 28, 2013

Silver and Hearts

Saturday temperatures hit record highs and humidity was at it's record low (that's personal record... of suffering). It had to be considered as we were getting ready for dinner. I chose my hearts top and cotton cobalt trousers.
 


I hardly ever wear high-neck blouses, I don't think my neck is long enough to pull it off, but the collar of this top is loose enough that I could fold it over. Tried to tie the knot on the side but it kept unraveling, so I just left the ends hanging.

This top was a gift from a very good friend who is going through some tough times right now. Feel better, A, I love you!


Snooker kept photobombing never showing his face. He'd make a great spy.


My new Zara sandals turned out to be pretty comfortable for their first wearing out. I had a ton of bandaids in my purse, just in case, but didn't have to use them. Success!


The pants grew bigger as the evening progressed. When I put them on they almost felt like skinnies. But this is what they looked like at the end of the night. I love them for their color but I'm afraid they have to go. Or I'll just wear them around the house.


Watched a good film last night on TV, "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". What an uplifting movie! I'm still smiling thinking about it. It was a welcome break from usual gore and murders even though I like all that. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment