Sunday, October 4, 2009

Animal print overload

While most of the world is enjoying a day off on Sunday, here in Israel we're starting the week. Remember the song "I'm easy like Sunday morning"? Not us. But for most of the country TGIF turns to TGIT - Thank God It's Thursday. This is what my husband happily says every Thursday morning.
Today I got busy taking pictures and left the house 10 minutes later than usual. Lucky for me, the roads are quite empty this week due to Succot holiday. No school for kids and lots of people are on vacation.

Top: Golbary
Skirt: can't even read
what is says on the label (in turkish)
Belt: my friend's shop
Heels: Aldo
Bag: Vera Pelle










I love this jersey skirt.
It looks like denim with
brown stitching but it's really soft.
I took a picture of the ruffle
detail on the front sitting
in my office chair. There's also a ruffled pocket on one side.



Ah, the shoes. When I bought these heels they were tough like iron. The first time I put them on I crawled home from the car barefoot, they killed my toes. So I took them to the cobbler for stretching. Now they are perfect and there's even room for an extra cushion. Aldo shoes can be tricky that way. Comfy in the shop but horrible in real life and may need some help to make them "normal".

So I combined pony-patterned shoes with a snake-patterned bag. Yes, I like my animal prints. Normally I wouldn't wear two "animal" things together but the print on the bag is so neutral that I decided to give it a try.

I had to edit this post maybe 15 times to get the layout right. The photos in the "preview" are not where they end up in the actual post. And I am graphically challenged :(

No comments:

Post a Comment