Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vest week

Well, not exactly a week because I own only three vests and the third one is faux-fur and it'll have to wait. I seldom wear vests but this week it just felt right.

Vest: Niba
Studded top: Crazy Line
Trousers: Golbary
Pointy-toed flat mules: Bata
Bag: Nine West
Silver cuff and a Swatch watch that you can't really see because the picture is fuzzy

That strange thingie hanging off my side is a small decorative belt, it's meant to be there.

Here is a close-up of the top with the studs. The material is a bit clingy so you have to stand up straight to avoid showing any muffin top or other possible rolls that exist in the midriff area. Good motivation.

But that was yesterday. I fell asleep on the couch watching CSI with a small white cat wrapped around my neck. So I had absolutely no energy to blog. Today I wore this (another fuzzy picture):

Olive top with bronze beads on the collar: Zara
Black cropped pants: Golf (not quite clamdiggers but definitely not capris)
Peep-toe flats: Sako Or

This was my garage outfit. Arrived there at about 9:30 in the morning and left after 12:00. Good thing I took my laptop with me so I could get some work done. They said that the plan to swap back door handle with the front wouldn't have worked anyway because they are not the same! And I'll have to go back there in a couple of days because they didn't have any back door handles in stock and had to order it and... grrr! Had to pay just over 100 bucks for this! But at least I can get in and out of the car like a human being and not like a giraffe trying to climb through a foxhole!

3 comments:

  1. Put some more light on, the colours are not that clear on the pics. Everyhting is kind of yellowish beacuse of a bad electric light. Why wouldn't you take a spot 100w to enlighten this dark room. You can attach it to anyhthing, like chair, or mirror etc... Another possibility, to have a portable glass (more difficult) that you can put near your balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timeless - thank you so much!

    Cousin - see, you started talking about the light and I remembered that a lightbulb in my bathroom blew out last night. So I went and replaced it... Now, about the photos. I'll have to come up with something. Spot is probably more like it. Thanks for the advice.

    I have a better idea, just move back here and take my pics for me!

    ReplyDelete