Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back to work

I had to go to work the next day after we returned. Total lack of sleep, just about 4 hours. That's why I decided not to wear high heels. These powder blue and gold kitten heel beauties that I found on ebay last year seemed like a great idea. This way I could be comfortable at the office and later go to buy groceries to fill the empty fridge.

Now that I think of it, I probably shouldn't have bought all that food. I've gained some weight in Turkey sitting on my lazy butt. Even my dog-walking pants feel too tight around the waist. Guess I'll have to do more dog-walking now.

Denim-like skirt: consignment store
Top: Crazy Line
Shoes: Fratelli Rosetti
Bag: Vera Pelle






I love this bag. Sorry for the blurry picture,
but you can see the stripes on it, all the different colors. This bag goes with everything.

As you can see, we're still in summer mode. Today was a hot day, and it's mid-October already. I envy all of you out there, wearing your trench coats and boots! Every year at the end of summer I pray for the sun to go away just for a little bit. August and September are especially tough months to handle. If any of you plan a trip to Middle East, don't go at the end of summer.

How did my fashion post ended up turning into a weather-rant?
I should be happy that I don't have to crawl through snow banks to the grocery store. Do you think so?

1 comment:

  1. See and I'm wishing for warm weather. I don't like the cold. I had to scrape frost off my windshield this morning.

    ReplyDelete