Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Red Jeans Fit Again!

It's so nice to put on last year's jeans that used to be too tight and see that they fit. So, using this Bittersweet Colours outfit as color inspiration, I wore my coated Zara red jeans with a thin cream sweater and brown coat and accessories. I've had this suede coat forever (at least 6 or 7 years).
 



Today my Mom and I went to the mall. Mom wanted to buy some trousers (but bought a purse instead). I didn't really need anything but didn't leave empty handed either.


We stopped at Aroma cafe for a nice coffee and apple and sweet cheese tart that we shared.


My purchases included Earl Grey tea and 2 pillows (for Kid and Husband).
And I finally picked up new fancy shoes that I ordered two weeks ago. They are by and Israeli company Katriz, their shoes are extremely comfortable and pretty too.


I've never had sparkly shoes like that before, so I decided to get me some.


And now for something completely different. Have you ever heard of Dog TV? Here is a quote from their website: "DOGTV is scientifically developed and Pup approved. DOGTV is cable’s first television network for dogs that is created exclusively for canines, and the humans who love them". If you're interested, check them out. But I can tell you that last night I turned it on while Boomer was asleep on the couch. I swear, he opened his eyes and looked at the TV! He never watches TV but last night he did! I'm going to continue this experiment but in the meantime I give you Mr. Give-me-a-piece-of-that Boomer. Who can resist these eyes? Not me.


So I gave him a third of my apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment