Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rain Again

Rainy weather came back with a vengeance today, so I decided to post some photos of my outfit from the last time it was really cold. Again, apology to any Canadian readers from Alberta that might stumble on my blog, they have it "really cold" at minus 28 degrees. We never go below zero and rarely below plus 10. But everything is relative and if you live with high 30s celsius most of the year, windy and rainy +12 equals snowy blizzard.
 
But I digress. Today I'm posting my OOTD from January 12th. I wore my nice and cosy sweater dress. I wore it only once this winter (so far).
 
 
The addition of a grey leopard scarf was a no-brainer. I had a choice between a necklace and warmth and I chose warmth.
 

My thrifted vintage coat finally made an appearance.


I think that the buttons are this coat's best feature.


Throw in some black boots and you're ready to go.


I would have repeated this outfit today, but I didn't have to go anywhere. I stayed indoors, did some translating and drank lots of tea. And did some ebay shopping... It'll take about two weeks to get the items that I ordered. So hard to be patient! But more on that later.

Stay warm and dry, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment