Friday, December 4, 2009

Parisian nights

Matisse had a painting caled "Blue window" with a portrait of a violonist or something like that. This painting is in New-York art gallery. Yesterday night I was going back home , it was raining cats and dogs and there was no one in the streets. Just this blue window and an enigmatic building all yellow because of the lanterns' light. Whas there any violonist inside? What was this deep blue light? Any Marquis with his servants? Witches shabbath? Magic experiences? Or just a blue screen of a huge TV (how prosaic) ? Well, the next three days I'll have a night photo stage. If there are some news from the bridges of Seine , I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. So mysterious! Windows in the dark are fascinating. I often wonder what's going on behind them.
    But I think your assumption is correct. It's a huge screen plasma TV.

    ReplyDelete