Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nine West boots week

Monday turned out to be gray and black. I was dying to finally wear my new dress, purchased at my friend's shop in the last days of hot autumn. It's a thin sweater dress in the shades of black and gray, so I paired it with my dark gray suede boots.

I'm wearing my "Eiffel tower" pendant as well.


Zara was so full of people that I couldn't really take pictures there. So I went to the Nine West store. I fugured that I was "entitled" because I was wearing Nine West boots. In fact, it's going to be a Nine West boots week, I'm already planning tomorrow's look.

Black coat, dark boots, dark dress, black bag. My favorite colors.

Another shot of the dress with the boots that I took at home.


Everything is so dark! The boots are mix of gray suede and patent. I had to take a separate photo just to show the details. Nine West had a matching purse last year, but I couldn't find it anywhere, the girls from the shop called all the branches - nothing. And nothing on ebay. Oh well, not like I need more purses. Mind you, I don't have any gray ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment