Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My First Award!

Huge thanks to Sheila for including me in her Major Awards list. I got a "kamikaze" award which makes me feel all James Bond-like! And it's OK that the truth is much less exciting. I take my pictures in all those shops and offices because they have good lighting and my house doesn't. We live in a permanent twilight zone. The sunlight in this country gets to you after a while, and soft lights are a must for us.

Plus my walk-in closet looks like a hot mess most of the time.

I don't have any surreptitious photos today. I'm at home, getting ready to translate a 1200 subtitle movie in my house (read - roomy) jeans and a hoodie. No make up of course. I want to finish all the work today so I can have a nice New Year's Eve.
I'm leaving you with Snooker trying to eat my Christmas lights. See the lack of decorations on the bottom half of the tree? And the barbells that we put in hopes to anchor down the tree? And the towel that is supposed to cover them up?

Yes, it looks like the dog's breakfast. But the kitteh is having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment