Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pink in October

I wanted to mention the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign - Wear pink in October. Of course, it's already November, and I am late as usual. But I swear, I wore pink on the last day of October, Sunday the 31st. Sunday is the first working day of the week and pink was just what I needed to cure those Sunday blues. Plus the weather was OK that day and one could get away with 3/4 sleeves and synthetic fabric.




I wore a fuchsia tank top underneath to counteract the sheerness. Nobody wants to see your bra at work.


This was the perfect chance to wear my pink shoes once again. They look a bit bombastic in the photos. But in real life I got a bunch of compliments from girls at work.

When I saw them in a shop window I had to have a closer look. They had one pink and one black pair. The black ones looked boring. And the pink ones were in my size! The only thing that bothers me here is the zipper. It's too fat and obvious. Oh well, who cares. The color is outrageous. Plus the comfort factor. I wear them to work even on Mondays for 12 hours straight (OK i'm sitting most of the time but still).

Who would have thought that 12-hour-shoes could have such high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment