Thursday, April 12, 2012

Derringer .46

Well, it's time to change the caliber again. I like searching the Internet for obscure weaponry in order to define my new age. I guess comparing myself with guns makes me feel good.

I wore candy colors to work and it really brightened up my day. Banana jeans and mint top from Zara felt like a treat and didn't look too bad in the mirror either. Which you cannot really tell from this picture.


Honestly, I take my pictures at Zara because they have the best mirrors!


Got a gift-card at work for Passover. Thought to spend it on groceries but supermarkets do not accept this kind of card. So what's a girl to do? Buy herself a comfy pair of Nine West leopard pumps.


There were heavy metals on my wrists. Here is an H&M bracelet and an Aldo watch.


And a bunch of chain-bracelets on the other wrist.



Birthday went by quietly. Came home from work, went to a grocery store for bits and bobs, hang out with the family and... Sat down to work in the evening after Kid went to bed. I had an urgent translation to start and finish, a Modern Family episode. I love this show even though it's comedy based on humiliation and embarrasment. I finished work a little after midnight and went to sleep. We might do something on the weekend to celebrate, but we don't know yet.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment