Monday, April 2, 2012

Stripes

It's nice to wear something comfortable, feel great and hear your husband exclaim "Holy shit!" as you walk through the door in the evening. Some people wouldn't count it as a compliment. But coming from my husband it is.

This shirt came to me from Turkey via my friend's shop. It's 96% cotton and 4% elastane which helps it keep its shape. I tried adding a wide belt to it. Totally unnecessary. Just put it on, add heels and slim pants and off you go.



Didn't really need any accessories, the stripes are loud enough.


Still dreaming about those mint-colored tops in Zara. Thing is, I haven't decided which one to get. They have about five different styles, I'm still thinking.





The weather has finally turned and soon I'll be putting away all those trench coats and jackets. See that yellow bag on the floor in the background? It contains some of my summer tops and dresses that have to be ironed. I'll get to it this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, it makes a great cover-up too. Hides a bunch of stuff and you don't feel like you're wearing a tent :)

      Delete
  2. Fab shirt. Can't wait to see you in the floral trousers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just found out that my friend bought the same trousers! I told her we have to put them on and go walk the dogs together! Now that would be an interesting photo!

      Delete