Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chain Link Crazy

In the morning when I took my picture at the elevator, I couldn't help but marvel at how nice and quiet my outfit looked. An elegant trench coat, burberry-ish scarf, a plain black top.                                            


But if you take a closer look what will you see?


Yes, it was the first outing of my new Cavalli jeans. Chains everywhere and a bright apple-green bag.
Paired with the sky-high Zara booties.


I had to change into my low-heeled shoes to run for the bus.


I don't usually go for green things. Not my color exactly. But when I saw this purse I just had to have it. It felt very spring-like. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am ready for the winter to go away. I'll regret these words next summer though.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh love the bag - I heard that a green wallet/bag attracts money? Mine is green but no luck yet... L xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the wallet should be red? I don't know, I'll take any color if it helps :)

    ReplyDelete