Friday, February 17, 2012

Two Days of Outfits

Hi, the queen of fuzzy pictures is here again.

Allow me to start with Thursday. This is my favorite sweater of the year. It looks great with black skinnies and heels, but today I decided to wear it with my oatmeal jeans tucked into boots. No heels because I had a doctor's appointment in the middle of work shift, so I had to run over there and back while my friend at work covered for me.

I think that the pink lipstick goes well with my new phone cover. It's "Speak Louder" by MAC.


I kept the brown bag to match my leopard print trench. And in that shopping bag is a white windbreaker that I found in the Jump store for about 15 bucks. I just couldn't pass up a deal like that.



I wore this ring that I love. It used to have a huge rectangular citrine stone but then I dropped it on a tile floor and the stone broke. I took the ring to the lady I get my bracelets from, and she found this crystal and gave my ring the new life. Thank you, Ilana!


Today is Friday and I was going to spend the day working on my translation and then do some grocery shopping. But my Kid broke his glasses (that he got only three weeks ago) so I had to take them to the shop in Rehovot.


I took the pictures after I came back. It was so windy outside that my hair almost flew off. We are expecting a storm later on. So I can blame my looking disheveled on the weather.


My jeans miraculously matched my grey booties. I like it. It creates an illusion of longer legs. Or not. But these booties were good for running around Rehovot. I took the bus as there is no parking along the main street.


These are my stacking rings from Aldo. I didn't really have to wear all of them at once but why not. You can find some interesting accessories in Aldo, and they're not expensive.



I'm glad I went to Rehovot because it gave me a chance to finish a certain little project. But that's a story for the next post.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment