Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Neutral Day

I guess I'm a neutral person. I mean, neutral colors are easier for me than brights. And while I loved wearing that colorful Zara skirt the other day, I feel more "at home" in beige and brown. With a bright spot or two.


This suit is perfect for the very short Israeli spring. Short-sleeved top underneath the jacket and you're set. And I could wear shoes without socks which is more comfortable for me.

I bought this jacket for it's neckline only. I love how it frames whatever you wear under it.

These Nine West heeled loafers are amazingly comfortable. They had them in dark red leather and sand-color suede. I wanted to get the suede but they were extremely narrow and hurt my feet after two minutes in the shop. So I got the safe brown option.

All that talk about loving neutrals, and I'm so colorful today.
Pictures to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment