Friday, March 23, 2012

Impersonate a Blogger

I often turn to fashion blogs for outfit inspiration. I see something I like, figure out how I can put together a similar look with what I have and then I do it (results vary). I've been doing it so often that
I've come up with a name for this "feature" on my blog. Why not call it "Impersonate a Blogger". I've done it here and here and here.

So there we go. My latest effort. When I saw this post on Atlantic-Pacific, I had to stop and breathe for a bit. The print and colors of the blouse are just breathtaking, and in combination with white jeans the whole outfit just radiates Spring.


In this case I didn't have anything like this in my wardrobe. But I was so taken with the blouse, I just went to Zara and bought it.


Washed my hair that morning, blowdried it but didn't have time for straightening. Looking at these photos I wish I fixed my hair even if it meant being late for work...


I was happy with the way the outfit turned out.


In fact, I was a walking Zara ad. Again. Everything but the bag is from there. Blouse, jeans, shoes, trench, paper bag.


I must wear this blouse again before it gets too hot. I love it.

I have some other blogger impersonating ideas. More to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that blouse is a classic beauty; love it with the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse and nothing wrong with getting outfit inspiration from blogs, we all do it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jude and Fab. I guess it's OK, though I felt like a total copycat. But a well-dressed copycat at that :)

    ReplyDelete