Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Update on the Garnier BB Cream

A week ago I mentioned that I bought Garnier BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector. I've been using it all week and I love it. It's easy to apply, doesn't streak, makes my skin look even, stays on all day and requires less T-zone touch ups. I thought I'd try it out for a day or two and then switch back to my beloved Chanel foundation till summer heat. I haven't used the foundation since I started on this cream. Which means something because I'm on my third bottle of Chanel (and I never stick to one product, I like to change them).

Anyway, I give this stuff thumbs up, even though Makeupalley (where I nicked this picture from) gives it only 3.2 rating and says that 52% would buy this product again which is not much.

I'm thinking on stocking up on this while they sell it at half price.







No comments:

Post a Comment