Monday, March 26, 2012

Matchy Gold and Black

Yesterday I was matchy to a point. Several people commented on it (favorably). The main focal point was this colorblock skirt. Black and gold, I paired it with a black top, a very safe choice. The clutch was a bit wild, I found it in Aldo last week and pounced.


The skirt was a perfect match for these Zara pumps. I don't remember which I got first, but they were meant to be together.


I had to carry my coat in a large paper bag, it was too hot in the daytime for long sleeves.


A close up of the clutch. It will probably go with everything I have. Not too roomy but not tiny either. It has a chain shoulder strap but I left it at home.


I had to take extra photos of the skirt and shoes.


My nail polish looks nice amongst all those neutrals. It's Elephantastic pink by OPI.


Last photo including my coat and leopard flats. I'm still breaking in those shoes. I could have walked to the bus in them but you never know when you have to chase the damn thing!


I'll definitely wear this combination again. Next time without stockings. I added thin cork inserts to prevent slippage and it helped, but bare feet is the way to go for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment