Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Colorblock

Today it's all about the bag. My new chocolate beauty. It's the reason why I wore my colorblock dress and the suede brown coat. And the sunglasses fit the color scheme perfectly.

Taking my own picture while on a bus is not that difficult. My android has a "reverse camera" function. Here is the result of this morning "session".



But taking my own photos with the "normal" camera function is still a challenge. I want to be able to do it one-handed but it's not that easy.


If I hold the phone vertically I can touch the button with my thumb. Maybe I'll just do that from now on.


Wore my sleeveless dress with a black turtleneck underneath. Not a bad idea. When I bought the dress I couldn't decide which size to get. In the end I went with size 3 and I'm glad I did. I wouldn't be able to wear size 2 with the sweater.


Here is the dress without the coat on.


I got this bag in the Max Moretti shop. They sell shoes, bags and accessories. The leather is so smooth and soft I could just hug this bag all day. It's made in India which is a plus for me, I've had great leather bags made in India before.


Tomorrow I'll be carrying this bag as well, so expect to see more warm colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment