Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gray Day

Today was all about my gray booties by Christian Siriano for Payless. Cheap, cheerful and probably the most comfortable heels I own. Or up there with the most comfortable.

The first attempt at photographing myself was at Zara of course, by the discount shoe section. People were so busy throwing shoes around that nobody gave a hoot about some strange chick intensely looking at herself in the mirror.


This is my usual Zara spot. Next to a leopard scarf that went so well with my tunic. Yes, that's a Zara shopping bag in my hand. The end of season sale is still going on and I found a nice top and a belt that will probably appear in my photos tomorrow.


A tunic close-up. I love the zipper details. There is another zipper at the collar but it's hiding under my hair.


A look down at the booties. Suede-like material, the boots fit like a glove.


Obviously I was alone at the office when I took these pictures. Otherwise it would be just plain weird.


And now to the jewelry. See that knuckle-ring? It's another score\find from the Tuesday artisan fair. I was surprised to find out that it doesn't bother me at all during the day.


It's very lightweight and the rings are adjustable. And my nail polish is Graphite by Chanel.




I spent 11 hours at work today. The girl I worked with today had to leave early. So I was alone from noon till seven. Managed to get quite a lot done. Tomorrow is Thursday which is going to be a busy day for me. Let's hope it doesn't rain because I'll be running around all morning. I have a serious meeting in the morning and then a visit to the MAC store to pick up my fave mascara, loose powder and maybe a lipstick. I haven't decided whether to get Lady Danger or something pink. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment