Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Hello world!
I've been introducing myself in comments as "Tanya, the failed blogger". And it's true. I feel relieved having found a definition of what I've been doing - failing at blogging, and miserably at that. In my defence I can only say that it's been quite a horrible year. I'm not going into details, it's a happy occasion to be back after all.
I hope and I wish you all a great 2012! Let it be better than 2011! Please!
But let me share with you those good and positive things that happened to me. In this post I'll show you what was good for my soul.

Am I going to be a better blogger this time? Who knows. Maybe I should change the name of the blog from Yeoldesocks to Average Life All Around. Or something to that effect.

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment