Thursday, January 12, 2012

Worthy of a Pirate

It was a pink and brown day yesterday. Felt nice, warm and cuddly all day. This dress is like pj's and the wide soft belt hides everything you'd like to hide (VPL for example).

I figured out that you can have your photos appear extra-large. Which, by the way, doesn't make them any less fuzzy.


No photos taken in shops today, I tried but nothing came out even vaguely right. So this is me after 11 hour work day and running to the bus in the rain. I didn't have an umbrella and had to improvise. Huge shopping bag was converted into a rain-hood-cover-up, the purse was safely packed in another plastic bag, the jewelry removed and hidden. My feet got a bit wet, no big deal.


By the way, my legs are OK, I'm just wearing patterned tights.

As to the title of this post, this was my jewelry today. The photo is upside down and I can't turn it around for some reason, but you can see the size of it! I love it, and the earrings too. I've been wearing them all last week.

By the way, this is my favorite neutral nail polish - Tickle my France-y by OPI.

The inscription on the ring is totally bogus, don't try to read it. After all it was only about 12 bucks at the artisan fair. That's why I had to hide it from the rain, it would probably just fall apart.


Last working day of the week for me! Yay!
I should dress a bit more sensibly today as the forecast is gloomy - rain, storm, wind, what else. I'm definitely taking an umbrella to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment